The fall is quickly approaching, but this is the best time of the year to stock up on summer pieces for next year! Everyone has their go-to dress each summer and I actually stumbled upon mine by accident. While I was in Charleston for my internship, there was an Urban Outfitters on my way to work. It’s a blessing and a curse if you ask me… One of the many times I was there, I picked up this summer essential.
With the trapeze silhouette and keyhole cutout in the back, it was the perfect dress to tackle the heat in. I wore it to work and my boss and co-worker went the next day to pick a couple of them up for themselves. I have witnesses of how amazing this dress is! Not only is it the perfect summer dress, but it will be a great transitional piece into the fall. Since the 90s trends are still in full-swing, the layering of t-shirts under dresses is the next big deal. Pair this with a black t-shirt or long sleeve and finish the look off with a choker! A turtleneck and some thigh-high boots would be just as chic.
Finish off the look a classic pair of shades and some stud earrings. The studs I’m wearing are from H&M a million years ago, but I found a bunch of similar ones that would look equally as cute. The great concept behind this dress is that it allows you to show off your styling skills. With it being a print dress, it may seem hard to mix up the styling. The secret rests in the hands of the accessories. You can even switch up the type of bra straps you want to wear. With bralettes being so trendy, I wanted to make a strappy statement. Even my makeup swatches kinda work as an accessory… maybe. Inglot made me do it!
In order to help you find some affordable, transitional pieces or essentials for next summer, I scoured the internet to help you get the best deals. Here are a bunch of brands that are having end-of-the-summer and pre-labor day sales! Comment below if you come across any that I missed! Act fast, because some of these end by the end of the today!
- Boohoo: 50% off dresses and rompers (ends at the end of the day, August 30)*
- J.Crew: Extra 40% off sale styles (40% off sale styles ends at the end of the day, August 30. Use code SALESEARCH)*
- Boho Betty: Labor Day 30% off sale. (use “COMINGINCLUTCH” code for an extra 20% off)
- Colourpop: End of the summer 20% off sale on select items (while supplies last)
- Victoria’s Secret: Going away swimwear sale up to 70% off
- ASOS: Final Clearance with an extra 10% off the up-to-70%-off sale
- Urban Outfitters: All BDG Jeans $20 off
- Lulu’s: Summer Sale with up to 70% off
- Banana Republic: Extra 40% off sale styles
- Gap: 40% off your purchase (use code TODAY)
- Old Navy: Pre-Labor Day Sale (50% off on all tees, 40% off on all dresses, 30% off all jeans)
- Forever 21: End of the season sale up to 70% off
- American Eagle Outfitters: Buy one get one 50% off the entire AEO collection
- Altar’d State: Buy one get one 50% off Fashion tops, sweaters, dresses, denim, shoes and booties. Extra 50% off sale items
- Free People: 30% off fall’s favorite shoes
- Buckle: Sale Denim under $50
- PacSun: 50% off denim
- Macy’s: New Markdowns! 25%-60% off sitewide (select styles)
- The Limited: 40% off brand new work-to-weekend tops (exclusions apply), extra 40% off sale items, 40% off top-rated pants (exclusions apply)
- Steve Madden: Last Chance Clearance Event saving up to 70% off
- Vici Collection: Save $20 on orders over $100 (use code JOURNEY)
* Sale ends by the end of today, August 30.
Dress|Urban Outfitters Shoes|Birkenstocks Shades|Ray Bans Earrings|H&M (similar- L.Erickson) (similar-Kate Spade) (similar-Givenchy) (similar-Treasure&Bond) (similar-Madewell) Bra|Victoria’s Secret Lipgloss|Buxom Full On Lip Cream in White Russian